As a qualified Spiritual Life Coach I’ve created the Ask Sarah page so that you can get advice about any spiritual related topic. I will always respect your anonymity on this page, but will always write back to you personally with my answer. We can then take it further in personal 1-to-1 session if you would like.
You can reach me via Instagram DM or via email here
E wrote to me asking for help with moving house
Hi Sarah, My partner and I are looking to move and we're having trouble getting offers accepted which we're both finding challenging. Is there anything you would suggest that we do to start getting our offers accepted and things moving. Thank you E x
There are lots of things that you can do to get things moving and the number one thing that I would suggest is to get the energy moving in your favour . It might be that you’re feeling quite safe where you currently live; rather settled in your daily life. This might be doing the same things every day on ‘auto pilot’ so to speak, but what you need to do is stir up the stagnant energy to get things moving.
My suggestion to get the ‘new home’ energy moving would be to…
- ‘Act as if‘ you’re about to move.
- Declutter your space. Get some boxes from the supermarket and start deciding what you want to take to your new home and what can go to the charity shop.
- Start packing things up.
- Sell some things on eBay to help raise money for the moving expenses.
- Scour Pinterest to get ideas on how you want your new place to look.
- Spend some time going out to look at new furniture, paint, fixtures and fixings that you would like to have in your new home! Even purchase some of them if you have the funds.
- When you view a property instead of saying the usual “mmm that’s a good size space” actually say what would fit where; “the dining table would look great in that little nook overlooking the garden.” “We can make this into a Den with a reading space over there in front of the window.“
And above all, be grateful for what you currently have. Then give thanks in advance for what you want, like you already have it.